Our honey do list is never ending! Whether its regular maintenance like raking leaves and cleaning the feed areas to fence repairs and painting we can use your help at FANS.
Raking manure not your thing? There are many other ways to help, some from the comfort of your own home, including fundraising and driving to pick up donations to donor & community sponsor relations.
Below are just a few of our volunteer opportunities. Fill out our online volunteer application below to join our Farmhouse Family!
- AM/PM Feed and Clean Crew: Feed/water animals and general feed area cleaning
- Gardener and Pasture Management Team: Tend to vegetable garden and/or Manage weed control in pastures
- Pet Food Bank Assistant: Help distribute pet food and supplies monthly
- Fundraiser: Set up fundraisers and act as laison between fundraiser host and FANS
- Grant Writers: Find and write grants. Prior grant writing experience helpful
- Donor and/or Community Sponsor Relations: cultivate and build new relationships for the sanctuary
- Event Helper: Help to set up and run FANS booth at offsite events. (May include transporting animals)
- Drivers to pick up/deliver donations: Will need SUV or truck to pick up donated veggies/fruits and deliver to FANS
- Artist/Mural Work: Can be done remotely, we provide 4’x4′ plywood. The idea is to cover the sanctuary with art